You can reach us 24 hours a day at 800-222-5859.
Catholic Charities provides caring, confidential help throughout your pregnancy. Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be made easier with help. Whether you are undecided about a plan for your baby or you have already decided on parenting or adoption, we can help.
There are no fees for our services. You don’t have to be Catholic. We provide services to expectant parents and their families.
Our pregnancy staff will assist you in a process in which you will decide what is right for you and your baby’s future. We will not tell you what to do, but rather provide support and caring help. Not everyone makes the same decision and that is okay. We can help you find the answers that are right for you.
- Free Pregnancy Counseling
- Travel to Birthparent
- Financial Assistance (rent, utilities, childcare, etc)
- Adoption planning and placement
- Parenting planning and education
- Nurturing Healthy Families Educational Classes
Mankato Office Brochure
Rochester Office Brochure
Winona Office Brochure
- Education and vocational planning
- Free Pregnancy Test
- Medical Care
- Nutritional Services
- Education Assistance
- Employment Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Parenting Education and Support Services