The Age Well at Home program provides direct support services to adults 65 years of age and better to support independent living in their home and engagement within their community.
Want to learn more about services available in your community?
Contact Bernie to schedule a free consultation today!
Our core goals are to:
- Identify, coordinate and offer services to support independence and safety in the home.
- Prevent and\or minimize imminent crisis events.
- Support caregivers and reduce caregiver burnout.
- Strengthen informal support network; as well as self pay services.
- Support individuals living in their homes as long as.
Winona county residents over the age of 65 who need assistance living independently in their home or engaging in community activities independently are eligible for services.
A combination of service contracts, sliding fee scale and self pay options will be available to ensure all participants have the opportunity to purchase quality services at a fair price.
For additional information or to make a referral, please contact:
Age Well at Home Program Administrator
507-454-2270, Ext. 238
or email email@example.com
We are currently enrolling volunteers!
If you are interested in supporting Winona county older adults who wish to remain independent in their home and engaged in community activities, becoming an Age Well at Home volunteer might be a great fit for you!